Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Kanye West Confirms Runnng For President in 2020 ? (Article)

#AMPtv got the word that Yeezy is officially running for president in 2020.





Check out the new J Focuz single "Loaf" HERE




Kanye West recently did an interview with BBC Radio 1's Annie Mac slated to release later this week where the rap star confirmed running against Donald Trump for President in 2020.

During the interview, Kanye spoke on the subject after thousands of his fans blew up his social media accounts after Trumps win as President-Elect, begging him to run against the "Apprentice" star. Ye' spoke on the type of campaign he would run and it didn't sound too far off from the current President of the United States, in terms of experience.

"When I talk about the idea of being president, I'm not saying I have any political views. I don't have views on politics, I just have views on humanity, on people, on the truth," Yeezy told Annie Mac. "If there is anything that I can do with my time and my day, to somehow make a difference while I'm alive I'm going to try to do it." The full interview releases this coming Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment