Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Is Lil Wayne Signed To Roc Nation ? (Article)

#AMPtv got the word that at the Camp Flog Gnaw festival Veterans day weekend in L.A. while performing "I'm Me" Weezy threw up the Roc-A-Fella sign.


 
Check out the J Focuz single "Loaf" HERE





Soon after, instead of saying, "I'm a motherfucking Cash Money millionaire" he said "I'm a motherfucking Roc-A-Fella millionaire," leaving most spectators to believe he recently sign with Hova. This isn't the first time though, that lil Weezy implied signing to Jay Z. Last year at Summer Jam in Oakland, Ca, Wayne said "I just signed a deal with my motherfucking idol Jay Z."


 Many thought he meant he was moving from Cash Money to Roc Nation, even though he was in a current quarrel with Cash Money. Not long after however, his management cleared the air saying it was a deal with Tidal and not Sean Carter's record label as a artist owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment