Thursday, September 27, 2012

J Focuz says he is "looking for more challenges", looks to start a rock band and write new genres.

#AMPtv got the word that J Focuz is looking to expand his musical horizons. We caught up with him recently to talk about what he is working on pre- Opportunity and when we can expect an official date for his mixtape.


"I feel like i've mastered the art of writing rap music now im looking for more challenges. I want to start a band called "Rebellion" making metal and alternative rock," says Focuz. "(I'm)Working on country songs as we speak. I also have been writing R&B for a year now so im working on getting better. Also picking up my trumpet again and get into production a little more. Im currently helping a few artists work on projects including Bones ThaMassacre. Even if I dont preform the music I write im sure it will get into the hands of true MICHIGAN TALENT"

We asked about the release date of Opportunity and his reply was "People will recognize when Opps is close to release just follow me on Instagram @JFocuz and the official cover will be there soon with a release date. I plan on having a contest to let the fans deciede which cover I use so its gonna be a cool event."

No comments:

Post a Comment