Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TI talks about his upcoming album Troubleman

TI is currently putting his next project Troubleman in motion. Its said he has 45 songs recorded for the project.


 During an interview with Billboards Juice TI listed a Usher and a couple dream collabs. I'd love to work with Ke$ha. I want to work with Cee-Lo, Bruno Mars. I'd love [to work wtih] Frank Ocean, Miguel. I like to work with a lot of different people that can provide a lot of different sounds,” he said. “Usher and I have been putting our heads together on how we can present that perfect collaboration between him and myself." He also talks how its his first album stepping outside his zone “A lot of times, I'm taking myself out of my element," he said. "This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now, 'cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit, but not a lot ... nothing like when I was in that life." Orginally to be release february 2012 it is now stated that it will be Release September 4th the same day as the second season for his vh1 reality show TI N Tiny: Family Hustle

No comments:

Post a Comment