Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meek Mill official signs to Roc Nation under MMG !




Maybach Music Groups newest signee Meek Mill keeps on making headlines this week by inking a deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation management.





Breaking the news through the brooklyn MC's Life + Times website, Meek explained his motivation for his partnership with the Roc.

"That's the new deal I put together," Meek said in an interview. "Me coming up in this rap game, I was always an underground artist coming up by myself and making all of the moves by myself. And my manager - he's just like me, we've been coming up in the streets by ourselves. So we just decided to partner up with Roc Nation and take things to another level."
(Life + Times)

He also reflected on the value of being affiliated with both Rick Ross' label and Jay-Z's management team.

"I think it's going to take me to the next level. I've got Warner Bros. behind me, Maybach Music Group, and Roc Nation; some of the most powerful people in the game. That's like 80 percent of the game right there. You know, Ca$h Money, they like family. So it's like you've got everyone on your team at one time, and it feels good to have all that behind you at once. It's like a force that can't be stopped."
(Life + Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment