Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lil Wayne says "FUCK PUSHA T"





Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne is calling out rappers this week by putting speculated hip-hop enemy Pusha T on blast along with anyone who associates themselves with the artist.




Although brief with his words, Wayne name-dropped Pusha T over his Twitter page Thursday (May 24) morning.

"Fuk pusha t and anybody that love em," he tweeted May 23rd.
(Lil Wayne's Twitter)

Speculation suggests Weezy's remark may have got motivation from Pusha's new "Exodus 23:1" record.

"Contract all f*cked up, I guess that means you're all f*cked up," Pusha raps, "You signed to one n*gga, that signed to another n*gga, that signed to three n*ggas, now that's bad luck."
("Exodus 23:1")

Last fall, Pusha T denied reports claiming he used his "Don't F*ck With Me" freestyle to get at Weezy and Young Money.

"Not Drake, not Drake. Not [Lil] Wayne, I heard it was Wayne, I heard it was J. Cole. Like I heard so many different people man, I'm not shootin' man. Matter of fact, I don't want to shoot anybody that's making good music, okay. The few motherf*ckers who ain't making good music, I'll shoot them. But not the ones making good music."
(Hip Hop DX)

No comments:

Post a Comment