Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cassidy tells Meek Mill to step it up ( Listen to REPO here and YOU deciede)

#AMPtv got the word that Philadelphia rapper Cassidy is proving rap foe Meek Mill's "Repo" did little damage to his self-esteem, now taunting his one-time comrade's new diss record.


Rather than go silent or disappear off the face of the planet, Cass lashed back following Meek's verbal assault.

"Where's the funeral? He expected to kill me wit that bullsh*t! 5 min song! Not 1 quotable bar! They need to repo his rap book.. Lol," Cass tweeted lated December 26th.
(Cassidy's Twitter)

On Meek's new track, he takes aim at Cass' music and boasts his flashy lifestyle.

"Really? F*ck 'em 'Condom Style'?/Get your jig on/You a clown a** n*gga, put your wig on," Meek raps. "N*gga I be going ham 'til the pig gone -- broke n*gga we should put you in a body cast/Real n*gga all I know is get a lotta cash/I took you hatin' n*gga's place that's why you probably mad/My story, all guts, glory/Posted on the block, glock 40 tucked on me -- why you suckers hatin' and talkin' 'bout what I'm making/And I be out in Jamaica and balling like I'm a Laker."

("Repo")

 

No comments:

Post a Comment