Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cane Nova Talks New project "The State Of The Art" ,The Relaunch Of TRO and more

So Amptv got a chance to sit and speak with Cane Nova, the head producer and artist for TrackRunnaz Official. A Detroit native who has gained fans all the way to Florida with his music. He is gearing to release a project called "The State Of The Art". But that's not all Cane Nova has been up to. With the relaunch of TrackRunnaz which has artist such as D.Gordon,Who?sane Asylum new comers The Clonez and even working with Bones ThaMassacre.  Lets see what Cane Nova has to say


Read Interview Below

















AMPTV: So we sitting here with artist and producer from TRO (TrackRunnaz Official)  Cane Nova , for those who don't know why don't tell us a little about yourself ?

Cane: Imma mutha fuckin monster (laughs), I'm 1/3 of the group Who?Sane Asylum, the guy responsible for Who?Sane sound as far as production, and now an artist and producer for TRO, which does artist development, production,  marketing and management.

AMPTV: First we are going to talk you as a  producer. Can you tell us what influenced your style?

Cane: My personal influence comes from the love of music over all, the instrumentation. The feel of music.I grew up listening everything from James Brown to Billy Joel.(laughs) People teased about my music selections but looking back I see that that's when I was starting to gain an ear for music. That's why when you hear a Cane Nova beat you hear alot of melodic rhythms. I think my tracks can tell a story on there own without any lyrics.

AMPTV: So what about Cane Nova the artist? What have you been working on as of late?

Cane; I always keep solo material,   I actually released a solo project in Florida when I lived there. It actually did pretty well . it was called" Word On The Street" that I gave directly to the streets. You will always hear some Cane Nova in the music you hear from TRO. I still write and sing hooks ( laughs). But right now I've been trying to develop the artist that I work with while also writing for my own projects in the meantime.

Amptv: So what kinda music can we expect from this Cane Nova Project?

Cane: The unexpected. Everyone who hears my solo records always say "why don't you put that out" because people are not used to hearing songs with just me on it but I spare no talent on my joints. You may catch me singing on a hook or just talking some crazy shit. I always try to make songs that mean something to me , kinda like a tattoo (laughs) But in the immediate future I'm working on a project called "The State of The Art" that will feature a host of people I rock with.

AMPTV: As far as TRO I heard a couple joint you produced for D.Gordon and Tre Killa , I also heard a couple joints from The Clonez that were pretty dope. How is that going?

Cane: Well you know, we working. .D Gordon is working on a mixtape same with The Clonez , Tre just dropped a project "3 Shots" (The Perfect Machine) go get that, and Detroit Mo Thug helped with the leg work for that project shout out to them.

AMPTV: As far as your artist ,what separates y'all from other artist, I mean its alot of people doing they thing out here but what do you thing but as far as y'all style , lyrics and music period what do you think separates y'all.

Cane: Simply its alot of people doing they thing but not doing OUR thing. If people know me they know I'm selective of who I work with I don't rock with just anybody,  we have a broad listening base so  its only right we bring  along people that can gain those ears. We take the art of music very seriously from the look to the sound it HAS to be official.

Amptv: So I hear you been working with Boss Status member and song writer Bones ThaMassacre?

Cane: That's fam , dude is talented,  he is a good writer so we going to work with him on future project to see how it works out. He has a couple of joints that caught my attention.

Amptv: So whats next for Cane Nova and TRO?

Cane:  We releasing mixtapes from D.Gordon and the Clonez, we helping with branding The Clonez fashion line RePhresh Vintage, my project " The State of The Art" and building up a collection of good music to drop for our fans and supporters. 

Amptv: Last Words?

Cane:I want to thank all the people for supporting everything we do and thank all the artist who inspired me to keep going with my music, grinded with me, selling tickets to shows, passing out flyer's posting new material. Being around talented individuals makes it easier to do what I do. I aint just talkin about the rappers. Shout out to all of TRO staff , B. Moore , Tommy Gunnz, Mayer, Who?Sane waddup!

No comments:

Post a Comment