Monday, May 7, 2012

Kanye returns to Twitter ! Drops a list of things he hates.




Grammy-winning MC Kanye West has decieded to return from a Twitter hiatus to let his 7.3 million followers know all the random things that he has hate for in life.


Unleashing his thoughts on the popular website, Ye spewed a few big dislikes.

"Just driving through the city and I see a few thing I hate...," he tweeted May 5th after a Twitter hiatus dating back to mid-April.
"I hate button up shirts with hoodies"
"I hate hoodies with sport coats"
"I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes"
"I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers"
" Ihate khaki cargo shorts"
"I Hate big a** striped scarves"
"I hate long a** sideburns with the line up RnB beard"
"...all this in 5 blocks"
"Detest"
"#I'm on my snob" (Kanye West's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment